Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB BT-99 or BT-100 Stainless 32"

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  geterdone 
#1 ·
WTB BT-99 or BT-100 Stainless 32

I am going to sell my sub-junior's BT-100 Stainless. Gunsmith Larkin from MN installed a Rad II last year with a Pad adjuster. This is one soft shooting machine. Comes with adjustable comb and Browning Midas Gold extended choke tubes. Set up to be a soft shooter for my 14 year old. he's winning so I moving him up to a combo to get into doubles as well. 2,500 rounds though the gun. New Browning Hard Case. I think it's a 34" though. If interested send email. will not be disappointed in condition.
John

#3 ·

I am on the road for work but will be back this weekend. I can take digital pictures and can email them to you if i cannot figure out how to post them on this site. The RAD II that Larkin put on the gun during the WI State Trap shoot last year is perfect for a growing boy.My son is 14 and grew 3 inches this year to 5' 10". after shooting 2,000 rounds last year with the BT-100 with no problems, it kicked him enuf this year to bruise his cheek. We spent 15 minutes changing the length and fit and he said it was a "powder puff" again. For growing boys I am sold with the Rad II and the ease of adjusting the length of pull. Only reason I'm selling is I found a killer deal on a combo this week and after Larkin adds a Rad II to this one I should be set till he graduates. His brothers are 6'1 and 6'2, and I don't want to buy him a new gun every year till he stops growing.
On the length of pull, Larkin set it up to adjust from - shorter that stock to longer than stock. He had the original LOP set in the middle range of the RAD II to cover 90% of needs. I can measure the LOP of shortest to longest this weekend if you would like.

#5 ·

I will measure for you this weekend. If it's not 12.5" with the wood the Larkin removed it won't take much more wood removal to get there. Then the Rad II still has adjustment range to get back to stock length for resell value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.