1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB BT 99 micro plus

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hangn7, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a BT 99 MIcro Plus for a young female shooter about 11 yoa. She shot one and is hooked on trap shooting. Shot her best score ever. 30 inch barrel would be best but will look at any barrel length. Lets help out. Thanks mark Peterson, Havre Montana
  2. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

3. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

0   0   0

here is my suggestion get her a bt 99 it is lighter for her ... micros are front heavy and kick like a mule ... bt 99 and cut the stock trust me sent mine packin!!!
  5. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the advice. I have two BT99 micro pluses. One is 30" the other is 32" or 34". She shot the 30" and said it didnt kick and she fell in love with it. We may have to go to a BT99 micro if we cannot find a plus for her. The weight didnt seem to bother her and maybe thats part of the reduced recoil. Thank you again for the advice. Mark Peterson
  6. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

7. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

8. RLC323

RLC323 TS Member

0   0   0

One listed in Shotgun Sports magazine for a few months by this outfit. I believe it has a release trigger. Call for more details
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.