1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB, BT 99 Micro, BT99 micro plus, Browning O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hangn7, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Looking to buy , BT 99 micro, BT 99 micro plus, and also a browning O/U all for smaller size people to shoot. I have 4 grandkids coming up and also would like to have them for newer shooters to try and use at the club. These do not have to be new or like new. Just good solid guns. Thank you to all. Mark Peterson

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Mark,
    I have a BT 99 with 2 barrels. I also have a BT 99 Micro Plus (not for sale). The BT 99 has a 32 in barrel and a custom barrel. I sent one of the barrels to Briley and had it worked on for my little boy. This barrel is 29 5/8 inches , backbored, ported , forcing cones, and has extended choke tubes. This gun is lighter than the BT 99 Micro and shoots great. If you are interested , send me an eamil , cab4trap@insightbb.com . It is a great starter gun and when the kid gets bigger, you have the 32 inch barrel.

Charlie Becknell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.