1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ky4some, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to purchase a BT-99 Micro with a 32" barrel. Anybody have one for sale? Feel free to reply here or if you prefer you can email mike.kamer4@gmail.com. Thanks.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

you have an email--wally riebesell

3. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

Thanks Wally. I sent a question to your email.

4. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

bump. Still looking for a used BT-99 Micro with 32" barrel. Prefer slightly used. Right deal not found yet.

5. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

May I ask who you are buying it for? You or a lady friend?

6. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

Buying it for my 13 year old son. He shot both the 30" and the 32" micro at the Grand and shot very well with both. But he shot the 32" better and said it felt a little better in balance. This will be his first dedicated trap gun. He shoots in the AIM program and has been bitten by the trap shooting bug. As a matter of fact it has bitten me too but I haven't picked out my gun yet. Probably will begin looking for a used Beretta 390 or 391 parallel target for me.

Mike Kamer

7. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

So 100after9, did you have a micro for sale?

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

Mike, if you cannot find a micro, consider buying a 32" used and either buying a micro stock or cutting the full sized stock or having it done Later you canand buy a new full size stock or adding spacers and/or cut off piece back on, as your boy grows into it.

9. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

Considering the higher prices Micros bring, buy a regular BT, have the stock cut down and put a Gracoil with LOP adjustment on it. Should give him some room to grow before you have to do anything else.

10. ky4some

ky4some Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

Great suggestions on the stock. Does adding a Gracoil add any weight to the rear of the gun?

11. jhoward

jhoward Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

I've never weighed one or anything, but I'd say that the weight of the wood that gets cut off would offset it enough that it wouldn't be a noticable difference.

12. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

WTB - BT-99 Micro 32

One negative about cutting down a standard length stock is that the grip on the micro is shorter to fit smaller hands and if you cut a regular size stock it will not fit as well in the grip area. You can always build it up but that is another step and expense. Amother thought is to get a inletted unfinished New American Style Ladys version stock from Wenigs and finish it as it has a differnt grip radius. Browning also makes a nice BPS micro that can be had new for a reasonable price. Dont mean to cloud the issue but I am short and know first hand that cutting the length of a standard stock does not make it fit as well as a micro offering. Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.