1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT-99 Max or BT-99 PLus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SBennett, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBennett

SBennett TS Member

First time to this sight, looks extremely helpful.
    Trying to learn about these guns. Can't afford a Perazzi so looking for a Browning. I love the Plus but can't find one locally. Also, is there such a thing as a Plus combo with a double barrel and a single bottom barrel? Can anyone shed some light on where to find a Max or a Plus and what I might expect to pay? I would prefer stainless but will look at anything.
    Sincerely, Shane

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Welcome Shane,

I shoot a Plus and it is an excellent gun and value. It has all the good bits like adjustibility, interchangeable chokes and recoil reduction with a proven, rock solid action. I have seen good ones sell from $1200 to $1700.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The Plus Combos were all top singles. Browning brought out a combo this year that has an unsingle, but it is, of course, not a Plus, though it has some of the features (Gracoil, adj. comb). Good luck in your search, you're on the trail of one of the better trapgun bargains of all time.

4. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

Sportsman Den in Shelby Ohio is having Browning make some 99 Plus guns for them. I am told by the owner Gregg that they will sell for around $1900.00
    If you want a new one here is where to try.
    Stainless BT99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.