1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/ BT-99 in good cond. Adj comb, screw chokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by VNVET, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

Want to buy a used but good condition BT-99 for our AIM team shooter. Adjustable comb and choke tubes a must (Briley thinwall or factory), 32 or 34 barrel. Graco or similar LOP adjuster is a plus. This 15 yr old kid normally shoots an 1100 but today had a chance to shoot a club members BT-99 and shot it very well, so his Dad is hot to buy one for his Kid. Send me a PM and let me know what you have and your best price. Please no worn out junk. Thanks

Jim

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

$1800

mia_2008_0303504.jpg

3. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

MIA where do you find all those beautiful guns? I think you may be out of the Dads price range but I'll email him the pic and price and let him decide. Remember the Kid's only 15 and will soon be in what I call the "Hormonal stage" where he's chasing every Gal in three counties and shooting will become less of a priority. Maybe not but the kid is good lookin' so go figure.

Keep 'em coming guys! I know someone has the right gun sitting in their closet. Let me know what you got.

Jim

4. Scotty585

Scotty585 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You have a PM

5. VNVET

VNVET Member

0   0   0

2straight,
    Which pics are you referring to? Something seems to be missing since I don't see anything that directs me to a link or somewhere to view the pics.

Jim

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

I sent you a msg previously no reply ..Are you still interested I have one in Great shape w/chokes for 900.00 if interested let me know 847 533 8068

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.