1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT-100

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by hejumper, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hejumper

hejumper Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

34" barrel, adjustable comb. Thx, Larry

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

I have one that I am planning on trading at the Missouri State Shoot next week. You are welcome if you want it.

It has a 34" ported barrel...as they all do, takes invector plus chokes, ported from factory. This is the glossy version with the drop out trigger mechanism which I am told can be converted from ejector to extractor. (It is now ejecting.)

The adjustable comb must be after market because it is very heavy hardware. (But I don't know this, I bought it second hand.)

I bought it last spring and had Doug Hobart put all new springs in it, so the lever is way to the right! I also had him put an eight ounce dead mule recoil reducer inside the stock. I took it to the Graco factory and had them add an adjustable buttplate and a new Pachmayer (Browning,) pad.

The wood has one ding on the front of the fore-end. The rest of the gun is in excellent condition!! Sorry, but I don't have pictures and wouldn't know how to get them to you if I did. I live in Southwest Missouri, and/or will be at the Missouri State Shoot next week if you are interests. Price is $1750.

Martinpicker

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

FYI, the barrels on BT-100s were not "all" ported. I've seen many satin models which were not.

-Gary

4. hejumper

hejumper Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary, thanks for the info.
    Larry

"Martinpicker", thank you for sending the info on your gun, PM sent.

5. eagor

eagor Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

give me a call 608-385-5601 in wi and will descibe what i have thanks GARY

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I do have available a 32" Full with adj. comb, pad, Phillips release trigger. bright blue finish and looks almost new. $1,699 if interested!!

7. hejumper

hejumper Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you for responding. I'm pretty set on a 34" barrel, but will keep you in mind. Larry

8. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

I also have a bt-100 drop out trigger with 4 way adjustable comb..34 in.. pm if interested.. 1700 + shipping and ffl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.