1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT 100 Stainless

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by reddeath, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

Hello All,

I have posted this once before and got a great many responses however, did not find what I was looking for. This time I am adding some more information.

BT 100 in STAINLESS I am not interested in a buled version.

Not looking for anything over customized no recoil reduction, no adjustable comb just a plain original bt 100.

Top price I wish to spend is $2000.00 and it should be in really good shape for my top price.

I (reddeath aka craig) am not the one looking for this item I am assisting my father in finding one. The email address above is his. It would probably be best to email him a phone number so he can talk to you about your gun.

He had one and is now letting his grandson use it for AIM and ATA. He misses it and would like another to shoot along side his grandson.

Thanks,
    Craig

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You have a PM

3. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

4. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

still looking!!

5. yakimaman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Are you looking on this site? I've seen people bump the stainless BT 100 listing right up next to your WTB and you haven't seen it?

6. yakimaman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.