1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BT-100 Release trigger.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drbauer65, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

I'm looking for a release trigger for my BT-100. I've noticed that through out a round I get to the point where my right hand is kind of like asleep making it hard to feel the trigger & I wind up jerking it, usually resulting in a miss low left. It's not the same as being asleep, just hard to describe. I've been told it's due to nerve damage from the right shoulder being dislocated a few too many times. Strangely shooting a round by myself it usually doesn't come up, nor is it usually an issue with 2 slow to medium speed shooters, nor 3 medium fast shooters, kinda like it doesn't like me to shoot too fast or too slow, shooting alone I can either be done before it happens or slow down and relax that arm till it goes away. I also see people wearing something on their lower forearm linda looks like a mini icepad or something held there by an elastic band, anyone know what that is?

Doc

2. d endicott

d endicott Member

you have mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.