1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Brwnng Gold 3.5" Chambered 28or30" Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Game Warden, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game Warden

Game Warden Member

WTB Brwnng Gold 3.5

Have a Browning Gold 12 ga 3.5" chamber with Mossy Oak New Break Up camo with 24" Inv Plus barrel - my turkey gun. Would like to have either a 28 or 30" barrel for it for duck hunting. The factory produces a 28" barrel in the Mossy Oak Shawdow Grass camo pattern. However, they do not advertise availability for any barrels, 28 or 30, in the same camo pattern as I have, and for that matter nor do they advertise any blued barrels in the same configuration. Does anyone know of a resourse for after market barrels that will fit my desires? Thanks. Game Warden

2. billn

billn Member

WTB Brwnng Gold 3.5

I had the same problem, but Briley has the solution. They sell extensions, something that they just came out with. They have extensions to fit your barrel in 4" or 6" lengths. I purchased a 6" extension for my SX2 Winchester 12 garge with the 24" barrel.

Their extension, you screw it in just like a choke and then you can change different chokes in the extension with your invector plus chokes. It comes in Blue, I put some como tape on it and you can't tell you have a extension on the gun. looks just like the barrel.

Contact Gary Singer at Briley 800-331-5718. it was $ 125 for the extension. It is cheaper than trying to buy a new barrel, which are hard to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.