1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coyote_198, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote_198

coyote_198 TS Member

Would like to find a nice Browning XT, must have 32" barrels and choke tubes.
    Pease E-Mail me if you have one FS

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have this one but it's a 30". Briley chokes, Gra-coil pad, adj. Allem release trigger in the Browning case. $2300.00
    Mike Battista

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a brand new one with hand selected wood -- adjustable comb and 32 inch barrels

new with warranty card-

$1997

if you want a browning combo case - new- add $77 dollars

must be shipped to an FFL

regards

Gene

4. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

I have used XT 32” barrels, adjustable comb, and R.A.D. 2 recoil system installed at this year Grand. Annual service done at the grand. 6 Briley chokes, Meadow Industries Vari-Brite site III. Gun is tight in good condition. This gun is a shooter. It is in very good mechanical condition. Wood has a couple on small scratches. Receiver in great shape. Barrels and bore in great shape a couple of scratches on top of rib due to sitting in gun rack on trap field. Comes with an America Case. Price $1750.00 plus shipping to your FFL dealer. Email me if you would like pictures. Jeff Ryals

5. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I just bought one new from the factory including tax for $2288.00 which includes 5 year factory warranty. Two day delivery.

6. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

My apologies....I did buy from a local gun shop...Meyers Gun Shop --Danielsville Pa. Where ever he ordered it from, it came in two days.
    I was extremely pleased with his services.

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Shooterman, I could have sold you one for $1,995 plus tax. You got taken!!

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Oleolliedawg, You could of sold it to me but you didn't. This was new with adj. stock. Doesn't matter if I got it from you or Jesus...I still can't use a pull trigger......heehee

9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

See shootrman, that was mistake #2. The Browning factory adjustable comb is the worst of the bunch. Many refuse to stay tight and since the adjustments are made through the recoil pad are more difficult to add an adjustable length. I would have advised otherwise and recommended the Monte Carlo with an after market adjustable comb.

Wholesale on that gun is with the adjustable comb is $2,009, so that's not a bad deal -really!!

10. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I just bought one about 3 weeks ago for 1700.00. No adj comb.

Corey

11. g7777777

My case is sold

My gun- new and unfied with warranty tags and adjustable comb and great wood is still available $1977--

On the adjustable comb- so what if you have to replace the posts at some time?

regards from Iowa

Gene

12. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I bought mine yestersday at scheel's all sports in mankato minn. $2199, they have a used one for $2050 32" adjustable comb, still has the sticker on the barrel, Not trying to blow theyre horn, but I was impressed with the way they take care of a customer. I've bought alot of guns from others, but these people are the most knowledgable and friendly bunch I've ever dealt with. If you dicker with them they will adjust the price, very impressive.

13. g7777777

Of course you have to add tax to what you paid in Mankato- which was probably $150? raising the price to 2350?

I have one new this week- with the adjustable comb and great wood for $1917

regards from Iowa

Gene

14. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Gene you still trying to sell that gun? How long has it been? A year now? Those factory combs are junk!

I see you came down more than the $2 you did last time!

15. g7777777

GUSSe-- you dont even own an XT - nor are you man enough to post your real name- or keep to one ID- in other words- you are just a plain wimp- go away

Everyone: Well I dont think you will get a new one with great wood and adjustable comb anywhere near the $1917 I am offering this at for this week

new- unfired and I havent even put it together

32 inch ported

adjustable comb

great wood- the best I have seen

factory warranty card

regards from Iowa

Gene

16. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Remember gene it is just regular wood. Same as most others have! Why the rush to sell it now. You wouldn't even budge on shipping because you took $2 off your price of 1999 months ago, remember? Glad you did sell the case and barrel from that combo though. Just wondering is all. Good luck!

Ps. I think I'm one of hundreds on your no sell list. Tough to sell things with a list that long, huh?

17. g7777777

lol

oh I probably would sell it to you magnum

regards from Iowa

Gene

18. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

It seems to me that when the bolt on the Browning comb is properly tightened and checked occasionally, it stays in place. I sell 7/64" allen wrenches with a handle for these bolts. The XT with adj comb is virtuallly a standard at my club with the SCTP crowd, and MANY older shooters. Best bang for the buck!

My K-80 factory comb will get loose if I don't check it from time to time.

From my dealings with Gene, if he says it has killer wood, then it has killer wood. ANY QUESTIONS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt warrantee