1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB -- Browning XT UnSingle Combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by StonewallRacing, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I am ready to take the plunge and get a new gun for my son.

He shot numerous guns at the Grand and he seemed to like the Browning XT UnSingle Combo the best.

Prefer 34/32 but if price is right, 34/30 will do.

I am not a big fan of Browning's adjustable comb, so I prefer the MC. I will have aftermarket comb installed if we need to adjust the stock.

Might be willing to look at other (Cynergy, Beretta, Win 101) combos, but he seemed to like the feel of the XT the best.

Please send e-mail and pix and asking price/shipping info if you have a combo you might be willing to part with.

SW

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Go to Guns Unlimited. Still have combos for 3990.00 Barrel length doesn't matter.

3. StonewallRacing

0   0   0

Yes Steve, I have spoken to GU several times and I can actually get the gun for $3600 with the 4H/SCTP discount.

I have seen several come and go over the last few months on this and several other sites in the $3,000 range and I am hoping that I might just get lucky and the right person read my post.

SW

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

With what you will spend for the used Browning combo, you can get a new Beretta 682 Gold E combo for less, $3600.00. I have them in 32/34 or 30/34 same price. I can change the comb hardware from the Beretta to the Graco unit. $70.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. StonewallRacing

0   0   0

Mike,

I have considered that already and discussed with my son. He shot both at the grand (several boxes through each).

He liked the feel and the balance of the XT over the 682.

I think you have a great value there, but not sure it is the right one for us at this time.

I love my Extrema II so I'm kinda a Beretta guy myself. This ones not about dad, it's about son.

SW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.