1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning XT unsingle barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kooz25, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

any one know where I can get a unsingle barrel for a XT?

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Tried the same thing a while back....no luck. If you really want an XT Un-single, you'll probably have to buy the combo. HTH - AndyH

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The rib configuration on the Browning Unsingle Combo is very high. Not only is the Unsingle barrel a class act, the O/U barrels are supremely well regulated and suited for ATA Dubs and other chores.

The only thing I did to the gun was to put a recoil reducer in the barrel stub and the stock, and purchase a set of bore-matched Angleport Extended Forties for all three barrels. It will boil them from the 27, and turn them inside out at the 16 and on Dubs!

Buy the Combo, and sell your other trap gun(s). I did, and made the right choice. It simply outshoots the other guns I had. Now I have a superb ATA target smoker!

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Thank You for your help, I guess I'm Just going to have to spend the money and buy the combo

Thanks Keith

5. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I stopped in at Guns Unlimited while at the Grand looking for a top single for the XT my wife bought from them last year. They indicated there is a lot more involved that just buying a barrel, it requires additional work to fit the barrel, headspace and some other things. Refitting cost even if it could be done would make it more than just selling what you have and buying a combo.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Unsingle barrel will spoil you, especially close to the back fence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.