1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BROWNING XT UNSINGLE BARREL ONLY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimE, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimE

JimE Member

Here's my new unsingle for the Citori (prototype) along with the first six production barrels. I'm assembling these over the next month or so. These six all have homes, but we will be ironing out production issues and making more soon. Jim Eyster

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jim,

If I can be a little nosey, what's the starting price?

ec90t

3. JimE

JimE Member

ec90t,
    It's a legit question. Retail on the first 6 was $2250.00, fit to your gun. 34", Perazzi style adjustable rib, .740 bore, long f-cone, invector plus style cts, 4140 moly steel. We currently have too much time in the Monoblocks, gotta get the time down!
    Jim

4. franko

franko Member

I have a 34" top single barrel only.

Have tried it on 4 different XT's and it fit all
    of them perfectly.

$1000 including shipping.

Toll free 888 324 5445

Frank O'Brien - Kansas

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jim,
    I'd be very interested in seeing the finished product. Will Steve, at Indiana Gun Club, be recieving any of these?

Thanks for the reply and the pic's!

ec90t

6. JimE

JimE Member

ec90t,
    Yes, Steve will get two or three of the first group. Jim

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Jim,

Using your system there, would you be able to take an existing top sgl and convert it to an unsgl? Wouldn't that help with the mono-block situation? It appears the top half of your block differs from a factory top sgl, but maybe that could be machined off and a modified ramp soldered on.

Doug Braker

8. JimE

JimE Member

Hi Doug,
    I'm not following what you're saying about converting a top single. If you convert an existing barrel, you'd be introducing a few more problems. Also, for strength, the monoblock is strongest if machined from a single block. Thanks for the suggestions. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.