1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning XT Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by g-unit, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g-unit

g-unit TS Member

0   0   0

Any great deals out there on a Browning XT Trap with a 30" barel ??? Just wondering
    Thank You
    Mark

2. shoot100

shoot100 TS Member

0   0   0

I have one with 32" barrels. It is a monte carlo stock that I had Greg Hissem make into an adjustable comb and add a RAD pad to. It is in a Warwick case and has only had maybe 500 rounds through it. It is very good condition and I have not shot it in over 3 years. I have the original box and all that came with it. I had the stock cut so that the length of pull could be adjusted down or up about 3/4 inch with the RAD from the stock length of pull. I have about $2500 invested in this gun, I would listen to reasonable offers and would be interested in a nice rifle for varmits as a partial trade. Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks, Matt

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a real nice one-30". Cased, adj.MC comb, adj. pad, 14 1/4" LOP, only a few light handling marks in the stock and nice wood. $1,650 plus shipping to your FFL. I can be reached at 610-262-8732 or PM me if interested!!

4. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

And I have one. 32" Barrels, MC Stock, outstanding wood and less than 300 Rounds. $1800.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. moowho

moowho Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a un-single combo,34" single & 32" over under barrels, shows a little wear. and I have 4 extra chokes besides the 3 that came with the gun. hard case, I have $3500.00 in it open to any offers.Bryon
    [​IMG]

6. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Mark, I've got a very nice 30" XT for sale with super wood and it's in immaculate condition with no dings or scrapes. It includes the orig. box, papers, and all accessories. I need $1700 for the gun + shipping and insurance. ....Rick

Here's some pics, and I have more if you are interested:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. GUOmaha

GUOmaha TS Member

0   0   0

We probably have the cheapest prices on new XT's. Give us a call.
    Guns Unlimited 402-339-0771

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.