1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning XT adj comb 32

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mountainsteve, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Looking for nice Browning XT with adj. Comb & 32" barrels. Will pay shipping to my local FFL.

Steve

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

0   0   0

i have one listed on here. moore5833

3. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Cheesie, does your XT have adjustable comb? Can you send pictures?

4. rollie stehr

rollie stehr TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Browning, grade III, Special Trap, 32 inch ported high rib barrel. new grade III adjustable comb stock, incudes 20 gauge, 28 gauge and 410 Briley subgauge tubes, includes aluminum Americase for all, incudes a total of 24 choke tubes. All for $2000. plus shipping. Gun is beautiful. stock is new. Everything vey nice. Rollie 952-215-2873

5. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Rollie,

I don't know anything about the trap 32. Perhaps someone can enlighten me. I shoot a bt99 golden clays now but would like o/u for singles and doubles.

6. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Rollie,
    I misread your message. You said a grade III special trap. Can you tell about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.