1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning XT 32" Monte Carlo VG or better.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drbauer65, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

I am in the market for a lightly used Browning XT 32" Monte Carlo stock, don't need the adjustable one, as I don't care for the way it loosens up, and the fixed fits me pretty well as is.

Dereck

2. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

Hello Dereck, I too am in the market for this gun. There are a few good ones up on this site recently. Please PM to me if you would like the contact info I will pass it along for you. Jeff k.

3. ks-trap-shooter

ks-trap-shooter TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

Hello guys...I am looking for something a little different, but in the same boat. Email me (both of you) and I will get you some contacts you will want to talk too.
    Ryan

4. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

Well after talking to a lady at the local club, & finding out there is not any way to add a single barrel, upper or lower, to a standard XT in the future, I have decided to start looking at combos instead.

Dereck

5. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

Well I seem to have come full circle, I'm back to looking at XT's & if I then think I still need a single barrel I'll buy one of those as well, perhaps a BT-99 Max or BT-100

6. drbauer65

drbauer65 TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

Mr Ducks,

Not actually, I just don't want to pay a premium for the Browning adj comb. I am being told that I should seriously consider the 30" based on weight, especially if I'm thinking of also getting a Single/Unsingle/BT-99Max/BT100.

What do you need for it, and what's the condition?

Dereck

7. MAXP

MAXP TS Member

WTB Browning XT 32

I have the one you are looking for 32" Mote Carlo Stock. Email me at joegunther@msn.com if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.