1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BROWNING XS 410 SKEET

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by peddler, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Browning XS 410 skeet. Browning made about 50 of these guns for a gun dealer in Washington state. If you know of any for sale, please let me know.

Thank you

Jon

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jon, you might add to your luck if you include the XS Sporting as well if you like that model. Not much different, but alittle in stock dimentions. These were made in all 4 ga.'s with 28 and 30 inch barrels. Browning made these guns for several years if my memory is correct. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. lofat2

lofat2 TS Member

0   0   0

I offerd peddler a beautiful 30`` sporting xs w/ an adj. comb from Hollingsworth over a month ago,not a mark on the gun, only 500 rounds through it & the price was right. The guy never even replied to me. The fellow who got it took one look at it and pulled out the money. Go figure....

4. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

lofat2

Never received your message or offer. I always leave my e-mail address and I received nothing from you. Also never received a personal message from you. I more than likely would have bought the gun in a heart beat if I had received your message. I have been looking for over 6 months for one.

Jon

5. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

6. peddler

peddler Member

0   0   0

still looking for a xs 410

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.