1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Browning XS 12 ga 28" barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by AEP, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

I need to replace my skeet gun. I want a Browning XS, adjustable comb, high rib, 28" barrel, with the semi-beavertail forearm with the finger grooves, and nitride receiver. I kinda gave my gun to a kid who is 18 years old who started trap shooting about 1 year ago. He had no money to purchase a gun, father died in a car accident several years ago. He’s a great kid who is going to college to become an engineer. I’m giving him my XS in trade for work. He has been helping me a lot. I have been supplying him with shells.

He was shooting my wife’s BT-99, but wanted to shoot doubles. The BT-99 had a short stock for the wife. It didn’t fit him very well. I had my XS skeet gun that I let him try. We set it up on the patterning board and he went out and shot a 25, backed up by 3 24's. Today he went out and shot another 25. It seems that the gun fits him and works for him pretty well. I really can’t say no. Well I guess I could.

Anyway....If anyone has a gun as listed above with nice figured wood I would be interested. There is one on Gunsamerica. I wrote the seller “Rifleman” for more pics, but he has never responded. I have called him twice and left msgs. No response. I am in no big hurry. If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Thank you,
    Andy

707-486-5874

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.