1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Superposed

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Boxbirder, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

0   0   0

I am looking to purchase a Browning Superposed Trap with the narrow rib and pistol grip. Just like the Broadway just not a landing strip rib. Gun should have no after market work, pictures a must,I would like the chokes to be IM/F or F/F. Narrow forend and no Prince of Whales grip.

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a broadway beauty that fits your discription except it's a broadway---LT---RK---George@SJB
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

0   0   0

Thanks not into the POW grip or the wide rib.

4. plux001

plux001 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Superposed is an excellent choice. Have been shooting one for several months and I could not be happier. Mine is a 32" im/f broadway. I like the broadway...a lot. But it took some getting used to. I'm sure you already know BUT...watch the salt guns. Also, make sure you get the mechanical trigger, although the inertia triggers can be converted. These guns MUST be considered one of the best deals on the market. The craftsmanship is amazing. While it shoots a bit flat, I have found that fits my style as well. Good luck in your search. It's worth it. By the way...send the broadways over to me!

Paul

5. SYLHOUETTE

SYLHOUETTE TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

is the browning superposed broadway for sale? what is your asking price and where are you located. please Email me jamxring@aol.com

6. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barrels are 30 inches. Top barrel measures bore: .725 choke .040; bottom barrel measures bore: .725 choke .020 for a full on top and modified on bottom. LOP is 14 inches. Serial number is 16861 S3 which makes it a 1963 model. Rib is not a Broadway. There is a mar on the left side of the butt stock above the trigger and some blue wear on the barrels where the fore end slides to dismantle the gun. Otherwise the gun is in excellent condition. Have to sell for health reasons. Price is $1295 plus $40 for shipping and insurance. Frank Novotny Wickenburg AZ phone 928-684-3957. Please respond via email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bluing wear above forearm on superposed barrel

browning superposed s3