1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Special Trap Edition w/ 30

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trapmanjohn, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to purchase Browning Special Trap Edition w/ 30" barrels. Please let me see what you have and the price you are asking. Drop the xxx to send an email.

Thanks,

John

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Hi John,..I'll ask around Oxford and Quarryville and post a want ad on the bulletin board...do you prefer MC stock or factory adjustable??

3. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Calvin, I'm not really sure at this point because both have their advantages. The adjustable I could shoot now but the un-cut comb might be a better candidate for a Soft-Touch. I'm still trying to decide. Just waiting to see what my options are. Thanks for looking for me.

Hit 'em hard,

John

4. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks buddy,..no problem...will let you know what I turn up..I agree though the MC is the best to start with and getting an aftermarket comb/soft touch etc.....I had a straight stocked factory adjustable that with after having an adjustable butt n pad still wasn't a comfortable shooter..good luck Sunday @ SMWTL

5. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Trapmanjohn,

You have a PM with my email address and the same copy as below.

I have a 30" Special Trap that I would consider selling. Let me give you a little of it's history to help you determine if it might be the one for you.

I am the second owner and have had the gun for about 12 years. It originally was a 32" gun but I swapped with a fellow in Alabama for his 30" bbls. off his Spec. Trap. Neither of us needed to do any barrel fitting. The factory stock had been shortened when I got it. I added spacers to better fit me. It has an adj. comb, ported barrels and, of course, Invector plus chokes. The bottom of the receiver has some typical bluing wear. The opening lever is in the center but the gun still locks up tight. I have used it for a back up singles gun a couple of times but mostly for doubles while I have owned it.

I would deliver it to you insured for $1275.00 with a 3 day inspection period . If it does not meet your needs for any reason just send it back insured at your expense and I will refund your purchase price less my actual cost of shipping to you.

Regards,

Doug Whiton (locdoc)

6. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the offer Doug, but I am interested in a gun that is in it's original configuration.

Hit 'em hard,

John

7. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

8. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

No luck so far John...if a nice inexpensive XT turns up are you game for that?

9. doug6n

doug6n TS Member

0   0   0

Will sell my Browning Special Trap. All original except hi-viz front sight, but have original front sight. original cardboard box with browning hard case. 5 choke tubes and wrench. adjustable comb. it is in very good condition with bluing worn around action. $1375.00 call with more questions.Douglas Nelson 5853227528 or cell 5858089518.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.