1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Browning Hi-Power Magazine-------------

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by plabels466, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

I just bought a used Browning 9 mm Hi power Pistol in excellent condition.....I would like to have a spare magazine.....Any help will be appriciated.....Thanks................Pete

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00099MGBRHP15B

3. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

If you find Mec-Gar mags locally, and the price is OK, grab some, they're good. Otherwise I'd go to CDNN Investments (above.) Last circular I rec'd shows Argentine military-contract 13-rounders at $15 & $20. The Argentine mags made under contract from FN Browning are excellent quality, I have a bunch, and CDNN is good to do business with. Might want to get 3 or 4. Always download your BHP mags by one, to 12 rounds. This may become your favorite pistol. Phil E

4. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Thanks guys for your info......PHIL E, I bought several magazines for my other pistols as well.......Thanks..........Pete

5. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Glad you found them, Pete. The BHP's nice to carry and a dream to shoot. By the way, in my opinion the best carry grips for it are the thin Navidrex at Brownells (part # 647-035-101.) They thin down the profile quite a bit. My favorite carry holster for it is Kramer's horsehide inside-the-waistband, though they're getting pricey. A Ciener .22 upper conversion makes for great practice with it, accurate though lacking a slide hold-open. Enjoy. Phil E

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.