1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Hard Case for Citori XT 30" bbl.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

I want to buy a Browning Hard Case specifically for a Citori XT with 30" bbls.

Most Browning Over and Under Cases DO NOT fit this gun due to the Monte Carlo stock, so I need one that is made for the Citori XT.

I am looking for a new or nearly new case as my gun is new.

Please PM me or E-mail me at the above address if you have a case like above, and please include pictures of the inside and outside of the case as well as what you want for it.

Thanks Randy

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

WTB Browning Hard Case for Citori XT 30

bump anybody?

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Browning case # 142841, UPC# 023614031048, will meet your needs. New case, $190.00. I do have a Browning double gun case dropped off here in the brown for $145.00 plus shipping
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

4. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

bump Looking for model number 142841 as stated by Mike above. Problem with most of the cases for field style guns is the case won't swallow the Monte Carlo portion of the stock.

So 142841 is the one I'm looking for. I will take either a case for 32 or 30" barrels.

Just needs to be in pretty good condition and not all scratched up to match condition of new gun.

Randy

5. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

bump

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

bump

7. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

bump,, gosh does anyone actually have one of these cases that they DON"T want to sell? Maybe what I'm looking for doesn't even exist?

Randy

8. ONE EYE

ONE EYE TS Member

0   0   0

I have a browning 1015 that I bought for my trap special and never used it. I think the XT will nestle right in. GW

9. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

One Eye: could you email me a picture or two of the case? Maybe one with your gun in it.

Also what do you want for the case?

Look forward to hearing from you. You can use the email up top to contact me.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori hard case

browning citori xt trap hard case