1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Grade III Skeet Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 687 Trap, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a factory original Browning high rib Citori Grade III over&under 12 gauge Skeet Gun with 28 inch barrels. This would be the long tang model with the scroll of ducks and pheasants on the sides of the receiver. First choice would be with factory “Invector” screw in choke tubes. Second choice: same model with fixed chokes Skeet/Skeet. Would like the stock to be uncut and no adjustable comb.

There must be a safe queen out there somewhere collecting dust that would fill the bill.

Ron Duy

Please send PM or email to rduy@comcast.net

2. TBFA

TBFA Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I know where there is one, how much were you looking to spend? I have a friend of mine that has been kicking around the idea of selling his. Send me a pm if interested, or e-mail.

3. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.