1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Browning extended chokes 12ga. Invector Plus+

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winchesterm12, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 Member

email sent, 2 briley diffusion (spreader -.005) invector plus extended $50 each cost $60 new, 2 Briley skeet (.005) invector plus extended $30 each each cost $40 new, 1 Briley IMOD (.025) $30 cost $40 new, and 1 carlsons FULL (.030) $30 cost $36 new or would sell the 6 tube set for $200 not interested in the flush tubes for trade

thanks
    pummpgunner

2. REDD04

REDD04 TS Member

I would see if Angleport is still running their special of 5 extended tubes for $100. This way you can get a complete matched set. They can provide chokes to match your bore and run in .005" increments. Great chokes & great price ($20/choke).

Redd04

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

RED's post is correct if they are still selling them at thet price but just in case they are not I have 3 of the angle port chokes Ported and extended plus one other extended choke ( I think it is a Briley ) The Briley is a #5 constriction and the angle ports are # 0 and a # 10 nad a # 30 you can have then all for $80.00 shipped

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 Member

The diffusions are for those in your face targets they will throw patterns 4-5 inches larger than a cylinder at 10 yards doesn't seem like much but thats nearly double the size. I've out grown most of my choke changing and I'm going to buy 2 .015's (lmod) and 2 .040's (full) and sell the rest of my chokes I now carry ten chokes but rarely take out the .020 (mod) Hey bernie if sportshot isn't interested I'll take that Lmod

thanks
    pumpgunner

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Being an Angleport distributor, I can tell you they are most certainly still selling their fabulous chokes at 5 for $100. They offer them in white or gold. I prefer the gold. Same price. Their tight chokes are real grinders!

Check your bores, but Citori's are typically .740", and Cynergy's are running about .735". I just ordered yet ANOTHER set for a recent acquisisition.

They make a Teague-type choke wrench, but heavy grease on the threads will keep them tight.

6. junior winner

junior winner TS Member

Wrights compitition choke tubes try them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.