1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Double Auto Vent Rib Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by joeott, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeott

joeott Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am looking for a Browning double automatic barrel must have a vent rib.
    I would prefer a 28 inch but willing to look at others.
    Please email me at jbott@championboltinc.com or call me at 814-882-6582
    Thanks!!!

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Joe, how about a recessed rib barrel?
    Doug Allison

3. joeott

joeott Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

DO YOU HAVE PICTURE OF THE BBL? ALSO BBL LENGTH AND CHOKE

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Joe, first do you post on shotgunworld? You may have my email if so.

I know you are buying the barrel and not the story but here it is. Before I bought my chocolate brown DA with a factory original recessed rib barrel. I bought a DA via pics on the internet. When I got the gun, it was obvious that tht barrel had been reblued. This barrel has a higher shine than the Belgium Blue. The barrel extension is not polished back to silver which should have gave me a clue. Later in the 60's this was often not done at the factory, but early when the recess rib barrels were made it was done. The barrel is 27.5" from the back of the lug to the muzzle, this is the booked 28" bbl. It is choked modified (**). The lettering has not been buffed and is sharp on the bbl. It has the original, correct front bead at the end of the channel. The bore is bright. I sold the gun with another barrel and kept this recessed rib bbl. Now that I have a DA with an original blued recessed rib bbl, I have no need for this one. I would take $175 shipped for this barrel. If you don't like it, you pay to send it back for a refund, nothing to hide on my part as I know my Double Autos.
    Here are the pics.
    Doug Allison

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
barrel for browning double auto