1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb browning cynergy trap unsingle combo 32/34

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by daveship, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

one of my friends tried my gun after his firing pin broke and he is in love.so he needs a deal on a new browning cynergy trap unsingle combo 32/34 barrels.anyone know where a deal gun can be located? shippingdave@juno.com or 561-654-6242 thanks

2. jrb100

jrb100 Member

0   0   0

Cove Creek outfitters has the combo for 3500.00 last time I looked. That is a great deal.

good luck,
    joe

3. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

I bought one from Cove Creek Outfitters about two months ago. Ask for Erik (one of the two brothers that own it). Great people to deal with and talk to and very patient. They sent me pictures of several guns and let me pick one. Also I have ordered extras twice since and the deals they have given me because I bought the gun from them are absolutely unbelievable. They take care of their returning customers. You won't regret them and they are the most honest people I have ever dealt with. Would not go anywhere else for a gun. Also your friend better hurry - I think all the rebates end today!! I have already received my $100.00 check from browning and a certificate for the extended warranty. Still waiting for the cynergy club extras. BTW I absolutely love the gun and how it feels and how it looks and shoots. Dale

4. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hi grade shooter supply has one in their used section 3200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.