1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB....Browning Citori XT Single Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Hauxfan, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine who has no internet has asked me to help him find a single barrel for his Browning Citori XT shotgun.

Does anyone know where he could buy one and about how much he might have to pay for it?

Thanks in advance!

Hauxfan!

2. Hauxfan

0   0   0

3. Stuart

Stuart Member

0   0   0

We have a 34" fixed choke Top Single barrel for a Citori.
    For further Info please call or Email.
    Wright's Inc.
    wrightsinc@gmail.com
    618-357-8933

4. Hauxfan

0   0   0

Thanks, Stuart, I relayed the info to the interested party and he said he'd call.

Hauxfan!

5. oddlott

oddlott Member

0   0   0

I too have a 34" fixed full choke that is ported for $950 or best reasonable offer. Email me if your interested.
    Dennis
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/oddlott/?action=view&current=xt1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/oddlott/?action=view&current=xt3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/oddlott/?action=view&current=xt4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Will barrels exchange between XT's without having to do some gunsmithing?

7. oddlott

oddlott Member

0   0   0

It should as it is not the original barrel on the xt and it went on without fitting.

8. racer

racer TS Member

0   0   0

Just for info- I couldn't fit two combo barrels(one over & one un-single) on my XT. Both combos were 3-4 years newer than my XT. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning xt over single barrel for sale

citori xt trap conversion