1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb browning citori undersingle barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vegas steve, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

0   0   0

i'm looking to buy a 12 ga. undersingle barrel for my browning special sporting clays edition citori. if anyone has one for sale shoot me an email or message. thanx,steve

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You would be better off buying the whole combo since the rib is so high on the unsingle and the double barrel has an extra high rib to match it.

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

The last one I saw sold on gunbrokers was around 2k.. it wasnt a browning I dont think... but a custom barrel. browning didnt make a citori unsingle barrel iirc

4. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Browning doesn't make extra barrels for O/U's. If you value your Citori call Browning tell them what you need and are trying to do and they will advise you one way or the other. But the cost will be somewhat high but you're safer with the manufacturer being involved. They may also direct you to one of their service centers to speak with a gunsmith.

5. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

0   0   0

i figured they offered one since you can get one in a combo package.i could have swore i seen one for sale at one time or another. i may have to buy another o/u barrel and cut off the top barrel and machine a rib for it.

6. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

0   0   0

A better way...Buy a combo, keep it and sell your gun or keep the barrel and sell what left of the combo as an O/U. Any other way is twice as expensive.

7. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

0   0   0

8. vegas steve

vegas steve TS Member

0   0   0

i know someone out there has an unsingle barrel for a citori. i'm ready to buy one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.