1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Citori Trap Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

WTB Browning Citori Trap Special with 30" barrels. I have one with 32" barrels now and I just can't seem to swing it fast enough to get to the second bird on doubles. Hope the 30" will help. If you have one for sale, or know of one, please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Tomas

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Perhaps the shorter barrels won't get you the improvement you are looking for. Perhaps there is something in your set-up that can be improved. Perhaps focused practice can help you achieve. I shoot a Citori Special Trap with 32 inch barrels plus extended Briley chokes. My average in the 2008 target year was 91.8 on more than 4 thousand registered doubles. It wasn't always like that and I continue to work hard on improving my doubles.

3. locdoc

locdoc Member

Thomas,

You have a PM

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

4. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Is it fixed chokes?

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Tomas- Try a little weight in your stock, that will move the balance point back toward the butt and make the barrels a little more lively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.