1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Citori Plus Recoil Reducer Pad Plate

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Felice Taddz, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felice Taddz

Felice Taddz Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone, just wondering if you could help me out. I'm trying to find a Recoil Reducer Pad Plate for my citori plus. I did try to order one from Browning USA but they said I had to get it from Browning Canada. Lets just say Browning Canada is not like Browning USA. Anyone have an idea where I could find one?

thanks
    Taddz

2. Felice Taddz

Felice Taddz Member

0   0   0

same for you

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Midwest gun works.

4. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

0   0   0

If you still need this item, contact me at john.ernst@hill.af.mil or call at 801-777-6333.

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If this is w<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=100_2853.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>hat you need send Me your address and I will get it off to You.<a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view¤t=100_2851.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry the message I post just above this sort of got lost between the Pics, if this is what you need send me your address at My email and I'll get it off to you. Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.