1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Citori Plus combo Set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rescuemn, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rescuemn

rescuemn TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking to buy a Browning Citori Plus Combo set. I have a friend who would like to by my current Citori Plus and I would like to purchase a combo set with both barrels.
    Thank You
    Pat

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

In my book, The "Holy Grail" of Shotguns. Been shootin' mine since '95. Figure it's going to outlast me (likely my eyes anyway). Traded 4 870s and a wad of cash, and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. If you find one, best not quibble over barrel length or porting, just jump on it. Wish you luck in your quest.

Bob Falfa

3. rlincoln0814

rlincoln0814 TS Member

0   0   0

I have been recently considering selling my Citori Plus Combo. I purchased some years ago for two reasons, as a spare and considered shooting doubles. I have since purchased a Perazzi. This gun is in good condition with the doulbles barrell looking almost new. There are the normal dings from usage but the gun still has a lot of use left in it. If you are still looking for one let me know.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Better jump on that one rescumn...they dont come available but once in a blue moon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori combo set

wtb browning citori trap combo