1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/ Browning Citori Monte Carlo Trap Stock.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by clayaddict, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayaddict

clayaddict TS Member

I have a friend that bought a Browning Citori Sporting Clays he is new and thought he was getting a trap gun. He is having to blot out the bird to get a hit. He asked me to help him find a stock. Anyone out there have anything that might fill the bill for him? Thanks J. Woolsey

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

good sorce.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

a bit better

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

clayaddict,

If your buddy installs a M/C stock on his sporting gun, the comb will be to high for the rib. Just tell him to have an adjustable comb installed on his existing stock. If he insist on a M/C stock he will also need to install a add-on rib as well to get a proper sight plane. Just a little food for thought!

ec90t

5. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

Actually, what the man will see if he installs a trap stock on his sporting clays gun is a space between his beads, exactly as if he had raised an adjustable comb. I use a Browning 435 for doubles with an adj comb. Adjusting the comb so the gun shot 60/40 for me gave me a visual inch gap between the beads. Recently I installed a Browning XT M/C stock on the 425. I still have an inch gap between the beads, the gun shoots to the same place as with the adjustable comb, but I like the palm swell on the XT stock. I did have to buy a shorter stock bolt for the XT stock. Bob K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori monte carlo stock

monte carlo stock on citori trap xt