1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Browning BT99 takedown case (34" barrel)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by guybo_4, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guybo_4

guybo_4 Member

0   0   0

Need takedown case ( hard or soft) for new Browning 34" BT99 Golden Clays.

2. willing

willing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB: Browning BT99 takedown case (34

Be arefull, I had a Brownng case(hard) for my BT-100 and it would not accept an extended choke.

Bill

3. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

0   0   0

Thats the problem i have, i have the hard case, and i have to take the chokes out each time, wish i would have just bought a nice soft case. It seems like i am constantly taking the gun apart and putting it back togrther, getting to be a pain. Which case works, i have a XT trap with 32" barrels, and Muller extended chokes? Dave

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have had both Browning and Sportlock cases. With a sharp chisel and a small hammer you can remove enough material from the breech end of the case to get a 34" barrel in it with an extended choke tube installed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt99 soft case

browning bt99 take down

bt99 takedown gun case

take down gun case for a bt99 trap

takedown case browning bt99