1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning bt99 Micro

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by clayman51, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayman51

clayman51 Member

0   0   0

One of my shooters is looking for BT99 micro in either a gently use condition or a new one. Any sources would be appreciated. I have checked with a few dealers in this area and most seem to be out of this model.The dealers say there is a four week wait from Browning.

email above,remove the xx`s

Thanks in advance

Dennis Menning

Coach

2. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

0   0   0

jaquas has several. zimmie

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Just buy a regular BT-99 and cut the stock down. Isn't that basically all the Micro is, anyway?

-Gary

4. clayman51

clayman51 Member

0   0   0

Gary,

I think it may be also the position of the grip/Palm swell it may be shorter. I will have to check it out.

Thanks

Dennis

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

If that's so, those other differences are pretty subtle. Good luck whatever you end up doing.

-Gary

6. clayman51

clayman51 Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone,

She has been shooting a loaner BT99 Micro. Really doing well with it.
    Ohio state ins a few weeks, maybe come up with one there if not before.

Dennis

7. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

There is a new one for sale at the PA State Shoot $950.00 it is on a table in front of classification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.