1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning BT-99/BT-100 Release/Ejector

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

G.,

I am sending Indiana Gun Club my BT100 blue with Clyde-Slide recoil system and a brand new out of the box release trigger by Philip's Gunsmithing out of Texas. Call Steve Smith at IGC and you will not be disappointed. It is in mint condition and original box...I think circa 1996.

I have acquired a like new Ljutic from Steve and it was included in the cash/trade deal.

If you need more info contact me at above addie...drop the XXs.

Bernie

2. trapclubman

trapclubman TS Member

G. Earl Hamman

I have few BT-100(s)but unfortunately, I am far from you, I am in Southern California, the Los Angeles area.
    I am in the process of thinning down my selection of guns and keep yhe ones I want to keep.
    Depending on your budget for the gun you are looking for, I have only one witha release trigger of which I can mount the trigger (made by Spears)on any of those BT-100 shotguns and send it to you. Please reply to this and you should be on your way.

Joe M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.