1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Browning Baby 25 ACP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GW22, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Larry:

FYI, I've always got my eye out for these as well and saw a couple nice ones at the OGCA show a few weeks ago for $600. Both were the standard blued model and both were 98%. One came with the original zipper pouch and the other was in the red/black plastic hinged Browning "display box." $600 is sightly over-priced for either of these in my opinion, so I offered $525 for the one in the plastic box. The seller declined. I might have gone up to $550 but he fed me a line about how "exceedingly rare" the plastic case is and how buying one is a "once in a lifetime opportunity" LOL. I've seen a half-dozen of them at gun shows in the past few years, so I couldn't help but laugh, which, unfortunately, he didn't much appreciate. A buddy of mine told me the seller has been trying to get $600 for it since at least last fall and he took it home with him again this time. I would have paid the $600 if it had been the aluminum one you mentioned and was in the same condition.

Good luck in your quest. Those are cool little pistols.

-Gary

2. gold40

gold40 Member

0   0   0

I have one that is "more used" and is in 80% condition for $300. It has been carried. Functions well.

If interested,send me a note @; gold40@aol.com

3. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

hi i have one in 90+ condition for 475.00 blue steel beautiful condition let me know

4. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Call George at Brown Bear sporting goods in mich. He has one of each, both are 99 to 100% at very fair price. 1-586-949-5348

5. 35redfox

35redfox TS Member

0   0   0

Ihave a unfired baby blue 25 in a pouch, 550.00 shiped to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.