1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BROWNING A5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by loophole, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loophole

loophole TS Member

Want to buy a browning light 12 A5 with invector plus chokes. Must be in excellent condition.

EMail tschoenke@lakelfield.net Change EMail to tschoenke@lakefield.net Sorry for the error.

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

that's one helluva deal for 595.00. you can't find a barrell for one for under 250.00

brett d.

3. teleskier

teleskier Member

I was just given an A5 Belgium made from a guy who never shot it. Yes...I said it was given to me. The gun is like brand new. I have no idea of its worth but knew the Belgium made ones were better. I also have my Grandmothers Belgium made .22 which is like new and my Grandfathers Model 12 with original receipts for $34.

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

I was just given an A5 Belgium made from a guy who never shot it. Yes...I said it was given to me. The gun is like brand new. I have no idea of its worth but knew the Belgium made ones were better. I also have my Grandmothers Belgium made .22 which is like new and my Grandfathers Model 12 with original receipts for $34.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.