1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB-Browning .410 O/U

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gena321, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gena321

gena321 TS Member

0   0   0

I am still trying to locate a Browning O/U shotgun in a 30 or 32" barrel. Prefer the 325,425,525,or 625 models. But it must ba a .410 gage.
    Thank you...Gene
  2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Today I saw good looking Superpose in some form of "high grade".

It had a price tag of $5600., I think. It was at Bear Arms in Scottsdale, Az.
  3. john g.

john g. Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene

I have a friend that has a citori 410 sk&sk I think he said it was a special run and had 30" barrels.

PM me with your # and we will talk.

John G.
  4. willrogers

willrogers Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This may or may not be close to what you are looking for:
    I have a 410 Browning Citori choked sk and sk with a high post rib.
    Excellent condition
    It does have 28" barrels.
    Don
  5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Guns Unlimited has what you want, 30" or 32" barrels. A special run of 250 each ga, Browning Special Sporting Clays Edition. High Post Rib.
  6. cementman

cementman Member

0   0   0

Think this guy, with only this one posting,may be a tire kicker. Emailed him last week on a shotgun that I would sell exactly what he is looking for a good price. He did not have the courtesy of sending me back a reply one way or the other.
  7. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

0   0   0

In that case...maybe I could ask a question as I also am looking for a 30", .410...but am trying to match one I have in a 28 gauge.

It's an 28 ga. XS Skeet with a 30" barrell. Anyone have a .410 XS Skeet 30"?

Thanks Stan...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.