1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Browning 1911, 22 rimfire pistol............

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by plabels466, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Browning has just come out with a limited run of 1911 - 22 rimfire pistols.....I have been trying to buy/locate one.....Any help from you guys will be appriciated.....If you know anyone who has one I would like a name - tele# or email address - Thanks - Pete - please drop the XXX to email.

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have also been looking for one. We have one of the biggest mail order pistol dealers in Lexington and as far as I know they do not have one yet. Browning says they have released but I find it strange that you cannot find one.

3. settersam

settersam Member

0   0   0

I have one on order at a local gunshop. What's the delay?

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Browning and many other companies are great at putting new items in the catalog that haven't even left the factory yet. Don't expect this 22 to be anything more than a Chippa myself.

5. Fhil Whiner

Fhil Whiner TS Member

0   0   0

I handled one at the NRA convention, they are not a cheap POS. Nice guns, and I want one too

6. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

I'm still lookin' & it seems fair to say no Browning dealers have any yet, wonder what's going on..................Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wtb browning sa22 rimfire central