1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Briley Series 1 choke tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Anthony12ga, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

Wanted Briley S1 Choke tubes.

Need a few more chokes and figured I check to see if anybody had some that they wanted to sell. Maybe from a gun that they no longer have but have left over choke tubes.

Thanks

2. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

One more time around.

Someone is bound to have some laying around they need to sell.

3. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Anthony,

I saw your post but have been away on vacation. I got home last night and after looking around, found a set of flush mount Briley S-1 choke tubes in excellent condition. I have five and they are as follows: IC, LM, IM, LF, and .032 in a Briley case. I don't want to break up the set and will let the entire set and case go for $105 shipped. PM or email me if you are interested.

Shoot Well! Jim

4. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

Jim
    Email sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.