1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB........BRILEY OR MIDAS EXTENDED BRN INV. PLUS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bgf, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

I am looking for slightly used Briley or Midas Browning Extended choke tubes in IM and Mod. Will consider AnglePort. IM me or at bgf1@cableone.net. Also can be noted here.

Bernie

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bernie, I have several chokes that I can sell if you want them. I have a extended IC in Briley Stainless Steel with the same finish, and a Modified choke that matches the IC. I also have a Briley extended Black finish in Full choke. I also have the new Briley extended Titaneium choke in a light Full. If anyone is interested please send a PM. Break-em all. Jeff

3. cafowler

cafowler Member

0   0   0

Bernie,

Cabela's Bargain Barn has the Briley Titanium Sporting chokes for about $70 right now. This is about 30% off, not a bad deal. I'd go with the Briley's just my preference, and I am a believer in their customer service and support.

Good luck.

Kirk

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Pull...,

You have a IM from me.

Bernie

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bernie, your IM did not go thru. I sent you a E-mail. Break-em all. Jeff