1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Briley INV ext tubes for WIFE trapshooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Finally turned my trap groupie sweetheart into a shooter. After 20 years of watching she started shooting and is bitten. I've got two Invector extended in IC for her 1985 vintage Citori with a full soft touch and adj comb. Looking to add a few choke choices for her without breaking the bank !

It's tough when one shooter turns into two. Looking for Briley extended regular invector, not Plus at something under the $40. a choke I am finding new.

I'm hoping somebody has some old Briley's in the safe that they had left over or aren't using after moving up in guns.

Eddie Quire

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Eddie, don't bother checking with Midwest. The Midas grade chokes are for the Inv.plus guns. I wish I could help you with the regular type chokes. Good Luck Jeff

3. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Eddie you have mail!!! Go to mpcsports.com and you will find any choke you need and free shipping.

Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.