1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Briley IC Spectrum for Beretta Optima

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CalvinMD, Jun 7, 2013.

1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Howdy folks...I'm looking for a non computer savvy friend for a Briley Spectrum choke tube in Imp Cyl. with the natural stainless finish to fit a Beretta Optima bore..just a note that hes as cheap as they come so hes looking for an exceptional bargain...let me know what you have by PM and I'll run them all by him to see if he wants to snatch up on your offering ..thanks all in advance! Cal Schappell

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

cal I have one of the new spiral chokes in IC 50.00 that should fix his bottom feeding.
    Buddy

3. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks : )) Buddy ..I cant blame him...hes an old guy who was born and grew up during the first great depression so he doesn't spend a penny without pinching first so hard that Lincoln starts crying in pain

4. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Anybody??

5. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Calvin,

Just an aside... WTF in texting acronyms and abbreviations has a more succinct meaning than "want to find"!! Think about it....

Bob

6. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Dang!!!! Point taken Bob : )) thanks!

7. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

I have Briley Optima ImMod spectrum black oxide choke for sale. $40.00 shipped.

8. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks 687,..but my buddy is trying to complete a set and hes working with the bright stainless spectrums,..thanks for the offering though!