1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Briley Companion 28ga tubes - 28" for 687 MC

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vellnueve, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vellnueve

vellnueve TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a pair of Briley 28 gauge Companion tubes that will fit a Beretta 687 EELL mobilchoke barrel (28"). New to this site but do have feedback on other sites. Would prefer tubes with screw-in chokes.

Thanks for looking,
    Mike

2. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

WTB Briley Companion 28ga tubes - 28

Mike,
    I have a set of 28 inch 28 ga Briley Companion Ultralight tubes with screw in chokes along with a set of matching 410 companion ultralight tubes. They both have screw in skeet chokes and hard cases. Do a search with my name and items posted or contact me and I'll send you pics and particulars.
    Thanks,
    Mike Sklar
    949 677-8550
    construcmd@aol.com

3. vellnueve

vellnueve TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Briley Companion 28ga tubes - 28

TTT

4. vellnueve

vellnueve TS Member

0   0   0