1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB breakdown case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by M Wayne, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Wayne

M Wayne TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a breakdown case for BT-99 with 34 inch barrell. Would like to have a metal type case. Would consider others though. Please email with pics, info and price. Thank you

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

M. Wayne:

Hi, I'm Mick McGinley. I would be very happy to help you in any way that I can. We have both aluminum and cordura cases, that will work for your Bt 99. You can see the different cases at wwwWarwickguncase.com, just click on the cases and then scroll down to view tha cases. Any questions you might have please feel free to call me at 608-444-6233. This is my cell and with me at all times. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Mick

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi m wayne, at colorado custom cases we have 2 cases that might work for you.
    1.) our classic-1 case is out thinnest case. the barrel lays flat in this case. there is a compartment for the bbl, a compartment for the receiver, a compartment for the forearm, and a compartment with a lid for accessories.

2.) our mach-1 case the barrel stands up. this case has extra room in the receiver area for large or unusal stock dimentions. there is a compartment for the bbl, a compartment for the receiver, a compartment for the forearm. and a compartment with a lid for accessories.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bblcase009.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    interior of the classic-1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=bowensecond002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    exterior of the classic-1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    interior of mach-1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    exterior of the mach-1

either case is regular price of $300.00 plus shipping. either case is on sale now for $300.00 delivered to the lower 48 states

interior colors are red, blue,or black.

exterior colors are blue or black.

thank you doug hubbart. jd28hd@aol.com or (573)286-9905.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

This is an Americase with the dark green interior. $315.00 delivered.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

M. Wayne: I just want to let you know that the Warwick case is as good as it gets. I know all the cases and a couple of the guys posting. They are all good. But dollar for dollar you can't beet the Warwick. I own 3 Warwicks myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.