1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB BPS 28 ga.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mike K P, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Browning BPS 28 gauge with 28" barrel. You cam email or pm me. Thanks. Mike.

2. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hey Mike... How about a as new M-12 28 ga, grade one? In box all the stuff. as new. $650 and a bit of FedEx.

Jack

4. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

Hi Jack, Thanks for the offer. That's a good price on a nice gun. I have an 870 28 now and used to have a BPS with the longer barrel and liked it so I'm looking to get another. Thanks again . Mike.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

New Browning BPS in 28 ga., 26" or 28" barrels. Both are available at this time. $565.00 plus shipping.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Pretty good price, Mike.

7. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

0   0   0

That is a good price. I didn't think it would be an easy gun to find so I started looking before I sold my gun. I'll have to wait until I sell it before I can buy the BPS. Thanks for the reply. Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bps 28ga for sale in wisconsin