1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Blaser LST skeet set

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gun1357, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

A friend is looking for a Blaser F3 LWT shotgun and tube set that was made for a short time. They had Briley tubes in 20, 28 and .410 bore. The whole gun only went around 8 1/4 to 8 1/2 pounds. Ron

2. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

FYI
    They were called "American Skeet" set. They had two barrels. One barrel was weighteed to match the weight of the barrel with the Briley tubes. The Barrel that was tubed was a standard weight barrel. As far as I know they never made a Light weight setup. I searched along time for an American Skeet set and finally settle on a F3 Standard and tubed it with the Ultra Light Tubes.

They are out there but they don't come up for sale often. Gun Broker has on up for auction with Kolar tubes $8200

Todman

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a Blaser 30" 28 gauge Competition barrel with Blaser chokes. If interested, please email me.

Thanks,

Dave

4. derrwood24

derrwood24 TS Member

0   0   0

I have this set up, but its not for sale.

It's an "LST" barrel, essentially a 30" carrier barrel with fitted Briley tubes. The barrel and tubes weigh 3lbs 10oz in each gauge. My 32" sporting barrel with the max weights added totals 3 lbs 14 oz. I would estimate total weight in the 9 lb range.

5. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. My friend wants to go light. What would yours weigh without the weights? Ron

6. derrwood24

derrwood24 TS Member

0   0   0

It would be exactly a half pound less. On the road with work, but when I get home, I'll weigh the the gun with the LST barrel and tubes in it, but thinking it would run close to 8 3/4#.

The weight system is attached to the barrel and in the case of the LST barrel, there is not a weight system--I was just wanting to illustrate the weight difference of a standard barrel vs. LST with tubes, pretty close to match weighting.

What's great about the Blaser was there was no fitting of the barrel, it went on as easy as the barrel it came with.

Also, the weight system in my standard barrel broke loose the other day in the middle of a registered sporting clays tournament. I called Blaser on Monday, sent them the barrel on Tuesday via UPS, I had a replacement barrel back in my hands on Thursday evening--pretty dang good customer service! Of course it helps that I live within a one day UPS service area to San Antonio.

7. derrwood24

derrwood24 TS Member

0   0   0

Ok, the entire gun with the LST barrel and tubes weigh 8lbs 6.4oz

The Barrel and fore-end weighs 4lbs 2.6oz
    My receiver and stock weighs 4lbs 3.8oz, but does have the balancing weights in the stock, not sure what they weigh, but you could conceivably get the weight done to right at 8lbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 four barrel sets