1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Blaser F3 Standard or Luxus

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by todman2, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have the itch for a Blaser 30" barrel with Sub Gauge tubes. I would prefer Briley Ultra Light Tubes but will consider Kolar. Or if any of you have a tubed barrel you want to get rid of will consider that also. I am planning on using it for Sporting Clays and Skeet. I have a Krieghoff I shoot so before I go for an upgraded F3 I want to make sure I like the guns.

I will also consider the F3 without subgauge tubes (12ga.) but want to be up front I have a budget so it will have to be a really good deal in order for me to have the barrel tubed.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
    Todman

2. ThShootistDR

ThShootistDR TS Member

0   0   0

EMAIL SENT

3. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

0   0   0

I have a completely updated 32in F3 with a 4 way adjustable comb and a gracoil adjustable pad. Standard right hand cast . I will include 5 muller chokes and 4 (maybe 5) Blaser chokes. I sent the gun to Blaser in Texas and they replaced everything. There was nothing wrong with the gun when I sent it other than I did not like the front sight. So they replaced the rib and sight in addition to the sears. springs. hammers, etc. NO CHARGE.
    $ 4500 plus S/I with a three day no fire inspection. Comes with a Blaser locking case.
    If this is in your price range and you are interested I will take some pics.
    I love the gun but got hooked on sub gauge sporting and bought a 4 barrel 625 left handed Browning. If this stock was a lefty and a good fit you could not pry it from my cold dead hands. It is as lively between the hands as my LC Smith. It also has the balance system. I have a second adjustable stock for an additional charge. About 1000 rounds since service 6000 total.
    Dan Gill 908-448-6820

4. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

5. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

thanks for some of the great offers but still looking for the setup described above.

Thanks

6. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the information and offer sent. Pacific Arms had what I was looking for and gave me a deal that was to good to pass on. I am however looking for a Blaser Adjustable comb stock for a F3. If you have an extra one drop me a note.

Thanks
    Todman2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser luxus vs standard