1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB bersa thunder concealed carry .380

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by superump, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a bersa thunder .380 concealed carry model to buy. Preferrably used but new if price is right. OR a suggestion of where to go or a dealer to go to that has the best prices. I also saw a SCCY (used to be SKKY) 9mm at a gun show that was good price and small to carry but couldn't buy it because I was out of state. Thanks in advance.

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Concealed carry Bersa Thunder? I carry my steel frame Bersa Thunder a lot. It is my Winter CCW. I feel more confidant with the Bersa than my Ruger LCP. The Ruger LCP is a nice back pocket gun in a DeSantis Nemisis pocket holster. Great in warm weather.

Jim Skeel

3. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

Concealed carry is actually the modelof the bersa thunder. It has finger curves in the grip and just fits me a lot better. The ruger stock is to short and I cant't get two fingers around the stock under the trigger - it's just to little and I have heard nothing bad about the bersa thunder.Need some suggestions on where to find used or if new who has the best prices.

4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hello...I think I have just what you are looking for...with extra clip, concealed holster, and even ammo...I not sure about shipping...let me know...WC

5. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

The Bersa Thunder is available with either a steel frame or an aluminum frame.

Jim Skeel

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I had a Bersa Thunder for about one month. It wouldn't
    fire more than three rounds without jamming.I took it
    back to the dealer I bought it from with the intention
    of trading it on a Kel-Tec 9mm. The dealer wouldn't take
    it in trade. He said, "we have enough trouble selling new
    one's. Why didn't he tell me that when it was sold to me?

7. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

hey dauphin 77 I just sent you an email

8. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I shoot my Bersa Thunder all the time. I use factory ball ammo and reloads. I have owned the gun for 4 years. It has NEVER had a single malfunction!

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.